This is my Little Man... We had our two precious girls before he came so understandably, we didn't know much about boys! We kept hearing "they take longer than girls to do EVERYTHING!". We weren't really bothered because we believe they each do everything on their own time. So imagine our surprise when he walked before our girls did and was running around at his first birthday!
Then came potty training... I didn't like this part so much with my girls so was super excited when Little Man trained in 2 days! We hoping Sweetpea will finalize her EC journey this spring too but for now I've decided to show you what we've been using in the meantime and what I used for the 2 days with Little Man.
Little man was sent these cutie frog trainers by ECO NAPPY SOLUTIONS when he trained.
|2 years and 3 months and 14kg.|
What we like about these trainers:
- They are thinner than most trainers available so seem more like regular underwear which is less confusing for the toddler.
- I liked that it didn't have this thick absorbent part in the crotch area so Little Man could tell when he had a nappy on versus his trainer.
- This trainer needs to be changed immediately after it's wet so they start to associate wetness with these undies and is also helpful for parents to time potty oppurtunities.
- The elastic around the leg and thigh is very comfy and never left a mark on Little Man like some others did.
- The outer is made of 100% cotton, inner linning 85% cotton 15% polyester and the centre panel and bum area has a TPU waterproof section.
- They come in 6 sizes so really easy to find the perfect fit for your toddler or baby.
|Still able to do all the stretching and climbing most boys do!|
Elimination Communication (EC) and Eco Nappy Solutions Trainers.
|6 months wearing a size small trainer.|
We used a smaller size for Sweetpea in the summer that really helped me learn her EC cues. By having the trainer on while she sat on my lap or on a mat while we played we were able to notice her body language just before she would wet them. Of course you can use a regular thin flat that's Snappied on to do that but these trainers are so much cuter. I had a few friends who thought they were so adorable they bought them to go over their babies nappies and to match their little dresses or tops!
|An edible print for the girls...|
|And one for the boys|
|LOVE this print!!|