POD BABY CARRIER
I looooooove wearing my babies and have done it with all of them! We've used a few slings, carriers and wraps in the last 6 years but this is by far my favourite! Why Sweetpea and I love this wrap the most:
- Because it crosses over your back and the front it really gives you great support
- The fabric is super soft and comfortable and doesn't get sweaty but is still snuggly in the cooler months
- I love that they have tappered out the ends so that you don't have this huge amount of fabric hanging in your front where you tie the not
- They really have gorgeous colours available
- Ours has been through the wash countless times and the edging is still in tack and the logo hasn't started to come off either.
- It may look intimidating to put on but it's really simple once you try it.
- Their website has detailed diagrams to show you step by step
- It's only stretchy in one direction giving it the exact amount of "give" in all the right places.
- There are different positions
|Great for breast feeding.|
If you live in Cape Town go check them out at:
You can also find them on facebook or online: