So we received a few products from Beautiful Earth to review. It's not our first time testing out their products and was super excited to try them again as we really enjoyed them the previous time.
- The smell of mandarin, lavender and calendula is so refreshing and I love that it lingers on their skin till the next morning
- It has just enough foam which obviously the children love but as a natural mamma I know the more the foam the more I don't want it on their skin! This product has a slight bit of foam which is great if you are planning on adding a natural product to a new mom's shower gift who isn't aware of the chemicals added to conventional baby bath care products.
- Miss Sunshine has very sensitive skin and this bodywash didn't irritate her skin at all.
- This bum cream is fantastic… for your mamma heels! Yip I just said that! We went away for a family break with friends and my heels got so bad from walking around the pools barefoot. This cream was all I had that was thick enough to make a difference and it worked like a charm.
- It's cloth diaper safe too
- The scent is amazing and because it's base is shea butter Ive actually used it on Sweetpea as a moisturizer after bath time and I love the smell of lavender as I lay next to her.
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Doesn't have a very strong scent so great for young babies who would be stimulated with a very strong smell
- Our whole family used this bar and it lasted a family of 6 a month. Not bad for a natural soap.
- Goes on easily so this is great for my oldest 2 children who cream themselves as it goes on quick with no mess
- I love that it comes in a pump bottle and not a tub as it's easier for a mommy with a squirmy baby and for my kiddo's to use on their own, 1 pump tummy, 2 pumps legs, you get my drift?
- I've left my fav for last though! This chest rub has been great for me in a few ways.
- Miss Sunshine is sensory sensitive so strong smells really affect her. Luckily she isn't a sickly child but after our much needed family get away she came back under the weather and a tad chesty. She wouldn't want me to put any of the other natural chest ease rubs on her because of the strong scents but she was fine with this one. And it worked! She definitely slept easier after applying on her chest, back and feet.
- Again I love that it comes in a pump bottle. It was so easy for me to lock the pumps and pack in our vanity case to take with on our trip.
- This makes a great gift for a new mom as they often get the bubblies and bum creams but this gets forgotten and is always needed in the middle of the night.
This company prides itself on being the only company in South Africa that's products are certified Natural and they should be proud. Their products are of great quality and service is amazing. They have a larger range for the whole family.
|Skin care range looks amazing!|
|Family Body Care range|
|Home and outdoor range|
Their pricing is so reasonable and they have an extensive range which is really worth looking at. They offer trial sized box sets to buy for each range so you can test it out first or give as a gift.