|Yip it was nap time so he had his dummy... Little Man has it on the middle setting. It has two rows of snaps on the rise so therefore 3 sizes. So Little Man will still be able to wear this for a while.|
This nappy is super trim so I was concerned if it would hold through nap time (always a test in this house!). Well it did! Really well actually! He had it on for 3 hours without a leak and then gave it the best he had in the poop explosion department! Yeah I know, it's always the new nappies that get it!
I'm used to double gussets as a big part of our stash has them so I thought this wouldn't contain a toddler on solids and a baby exclusively breastfed as it doesn't have them. Well I was wrong! It held up both times! WOOOOHOO!
Great features on the Snugglybum:
- They are really easy to use, just stuff the pocket with the insert and you're set to go!
- Easy and quick to dry
- One size, birth to potty
- They come in GORGEOUS prints
- Are trim
- Really soft inner fabric that really keeps your baba dry
- Really a good price
- Can buy extra inserts for night time or long trips.
- Snap placement is really great. Sometimes they are placed to close to the inside of the leg so when baby sits they are against baba's legs and can leave marks.
- Has a double layer of snaps at the top which really prevents "wing droop".
- Some snaps are easy to take off when your toddler gets to that experimental stage but these are really difficult to pull open.
What I noticed with this nappy is that it's more absorbent than my other nappies that have microfibre inserts. It was also a rather large insert so I thought it would be bulky especially on the smallest setting that I used for Sweetpea but it wasn't.