Sent us their Teething Taggy from their Basic Beings collection! Now starts my pathetic excuses for why my photo's look so bad on this blog like:
- I don't have an awesome camera
- Sweetpea wasn't co-operating
- She was so excited with it she wouldn't keep still
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH! But it's all TRUE!! Sweetpea loves her taggy and it arrived at just the right time as the last 3 weeks or so she clamps down with those little jaws of hers on anything willing (or not willing) to participate! This taggy was up to her mouth countless times and she did it all on her own. The excitement was actually priceless, the arms kept flying up with it in her hand!
What I love about it:
- The raw ring has no chemicals on it
- It is really easy for Sweetpea to grasp either the ring or fabric
- The ribbons in black and white really do keep her attention
- The obvious relief she gets from chewing on it
- The ring doesn't get soft or squishy at all from countless minutes of sucking on it
- The fabric taggy comes off easily from the ring to wash
- The taggy can also be attached to a pacifier which is a great soother for baba but makes it easier to find if the paci falls on the floor! BONUS!
|Cute right?! And oh so useful!|
Right no excuses could justify this pic but really she was moving so I just couldn't get a good one, you get the picture though?!
Sally, founder of be.play.learn has a really great site on encouraging your children to play and hosts workshops on "nurturing a child's natural sense of learning" and she offers one on one consultations on "creating an empowering learning environment"
Check out the Basic Beings range! Really gorgeous and there isn't anything like it at the moment! Loooove the colours and fabrics used for this collection.
|This vest with a pink headband on would make a great photo prop! Gorgeous!|
You can find them at: