|How gorgeous is this fluffy,starry butt! It's double stuffed here as she just woke up from her night time sleep, NO LEAKS!|
Right, now let me tell you, this nappy is not only gorgeous to look at but it's super efficient too! Here are a few of my favourite features:
- It's bamboo which is really absorbent and has anti-bacterial properties
- The outer material is 100% polyester PUL which is waterproof (and of course has the gorgeous prints!)
- The inner is a breathable 100% micro fibre polar fleece blend
- The polar fleece draws moisture away from their little tooshies keeping them feeling dry!
- It's a snap nappy (which are slowly becoming my favourite over hook and loop!)
- There are 2 types of inserts available
- White insert is a bleached 5 layer bamboo insert that is super soft (mine got a few explosions to test it and I must say they had no stains after a good "sunning session" outside)
- Charcoal insert is also 5 layers of unbleached bamboo material and is slightly more absorbent than the white.
- I like both inserts for different reasons but the charcoal is still tops as it's super soft and never stains! Woooohoooo!
- It's a pocket nappy so the insert slides in between the fleece and PUL layer but you can just put the insert on top too
- There are 3x3 rows of snaps that allow you to adjust as you need for your baba which means this nappy will last from newborn till potty trained
- They have hip snaps so no wing droop, yippee!
- They come in a range of patterns
|Like this one! How cute is this?!|
Until this review I had never tried an ECO NAPPY SOLUTIONS diaper but I am in love! This nappy fits our Sweetpea and Little Man beautifully (not that he wears this purple beauty often, just tried it on for fit!) and is a trim fit too! Will definitely be adding more of these to our cloth stash!
If you would like to see more of their range:
|This is the fit on Sweetpea! She is 5 months old and it's on the 2nd last row of snaps on the rise so she should have a lot of use of this nappy!|
This company has great zippered wetbags and really soft, biodegradable liners too! We'll be reviewing them soon!